Sunday, January 20, 2013

Changing Direction

Yeah, so .. .

It's been like a week and a half?  Two weeks?  Since my last post.  Once again I find it hard to have time to write.  sad sad . . .

But it's also because I think I am changing my perspective on things.  That first post of the year was very important, and something I really needed to do.

But I don't want to focus on the negatives, and the past and wallow in my fears, and that's what I feel I would be doing.  So I have no clue where I'll be going, blog-wise from here.

Sorry.

But I have decided to submit the story I wrote in November for the National Novel Writer's Month (NoNoWriMo) challenge in a contest I heard about.

I honestly doubt I have a chance at winning, but I feel like it's something I  need to do.  and action I can take to move me forward.  So, there it is. 

I still need to finish up the ending of the story, and then I'd appreciate if anyone would like to read it, to see if it makes sense and make suggestions and what-not.  It is a fantasy novel-- kind of like Lord of the Rings, except completely different-- so keep that in mind before volunteering.

Oh, and the due date for submissions is January 27th, so I don't have a huge amount of time.  but either way, I'd love to get some feedback, if anyone is interested.

Thanks!
Me.

2 comments: