Thursday, May 3, 2012

A Year With God, Day 123 of 366

There is a difficulty of living with somene with an anger problem.  Lately, I find myself reflexively snapping back, because I expect anger, even when he is not angry.

Pain and stress and depression is hurting my husband, and I don't like what it's doing to him.  But I have come to realize that it's doing things to me, too.  And I don't like what it's doing to me, either.

I am once again at the point where I don't know how we're going to pay bills, and I hate it.  I do my best to trust God to take care of me, but I just want to be out of this situation so badly.  I desperately want enough to money to pay bills and have enough left over to buy myself a new pair of cheap sneakers.

I don't think that's greedy.  And I am working as hard as I can to make it happen.  At least I think I am. 

I don't know what to do, and I don't know what to pray for.  So I just keep thinking, 'Help me, Lord, please.'  And then I have to trust him to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment