Sunday, May 27, 2012

A Year With God

I broke my habit of blogging every day.  Right now, I am too overwhelmed by other things in my life, and I lack the energy for it.

We have a plan in place, and hopefully--prayerfully--things will work out soon.  But I am taking a break, much as it pains me to say.

I still feel rather empty inside, but not in a despairing way now.  I just need to refuel my soul with joyful and positive things, and it seems that's going to take a little while longer.

Earlier this week, I was at the park on a beautiful sunny day, watching dogs run and play happily in the grass, and it felt like a chore to be there.

I'm thinking of that line from Psalm 123, 'He restoreth my soul'.  I need my soul restored, and some still waters to walk by.

And I know God will provide it for me.  He always does.  I just need time for it to soak in.

Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. (((Hugs)))) Big Big ((( Hugs)))

    I'm not great myself at the moment, but, Im here if you need me.

    Prayers good thoughts, Hearts and tears comming for you sweetie

    from Aussie PD/Clare

    ReplyDelete