Tuesday, February 21, 2012

A Year With God, Day 52 of 366

I heard someone say that it will always be sunny in heaven.

I hope that's not true.  I hope it rains sometimes.  I like rain. Gentle rain that soaks into the ground and makes grass and trees and flowers grow.

Or a fierce storm with thunder and lightning and strong winds, which makes me appreciate being inside and warm and dry.

Or snow that piles upon the ground, so I can make snow angels or snowmen or have a snowball fight, and then when I amcold and my nose is turning red, I can come inside for hot cocoa, and warm myself by the fire.

I hope that in heaven there will be all types of weather, and that everyone can appreciate them.  Because God gave us all kinds of weather, and there is beauty in each type.

No comments:

Post a Comment