Monday, March 5, 2012

A Year With God, Day 65 of 366

Psalm 150:6

Let everything that has breath praise the Lord.
Praise the Lord.

What struck me about this verse is that it repeats, 'Praise the Lord.'.  I wonder, do I spend enough time praising the Lord?

I should praise God every morning that I wake up, and the sun is shining, or rain is falling.  I should praise God every time my husband comes home from work, because he is working, and he is coming home to me.

I should praise the Lord for pets who snuggle up next to me when I am home alone.  I should praise God for the food in my fridge and the clean clothes in my closet, and the soap and shampoo on the shelf in my shower.

I think I do appreciate the small things I have in my life, but tonight I feel like I need to do more praising.

Praise the Lord.  Praise the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment