Tuesday, March 6, 2012

A Year With God, Day 66 of 366

And so today, I find myself once again in the midst of uncertainty.  I deeply dislike uncertainty.  I like schedules and routines, and I tend to be complacent.

Being uncertain about things in my life causes me to worry and stew, and yet here I am again.  Yet somehow, I think I wouldn't mind so much if it were only my life being affected, but I am married.  I have a family now-- a small family, but still, I worry twice as much about how these things will affect my husband.

And so I will make a plan, and follow it.  I will not procrastinate, as I am sometimes in the habit of doing.

And I will pray and I will trust God to provide for me and my small family.  Or I will do my best to do so.  After all, I am only human.

No comments:

Post a Comment