Thursday, March 29, 2012

A Year With God, Day 89 of 366

Somewhere this week I missed a day on this blog.  I'm not sure how it happened. I thought I had written one every day.  Oh, well.

Today, I found myself wishing I could pass whatever blessings God has in store for me on to someone I loved.  I actually prayed for just that.

And then it occured to me-- maybe God's best blessing would be to bring that person home to be with him.  It is a blessing, when one is living in pain, and anxious about the future.

But I do not want the one I love to leave me just yet.  I guess I am still too human for that. 

I guess instead I should pray for God to give my loved one all the blessing He could wish to bestow on that person, healing and health and joy . . .  Yes, that's a much better prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment