Monday, April 9, 2012

A Year With God, Day 100 of 366

So today is the 100th day of my official blog, and I've written something for almost every one of those days.  I feel a sense of accomplishment because of that.

Have I learned anything from this so far?  I guess that there's something satisfying about sticking to a commitment.  It's like flossing my teeth. I do so every night.  There are maybe two days out of every year that I am too tired or sick to floss, and it bothers me when I don't.

The few minutes I take out of my day to write each entry mean something to me, though I'm not entirely sure what.  It's a little block of time when I block everything out but me and God, and I put my fingers on the keyboard and see what shows up on the screen.

I continue to believe that God is pleased by what I write, and that still gives me a feeling of . . . awe, I guess is the right word.

So I close with a prayer that god will continue to give me interesting things to write about for the next 266 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment