Thursday, April 5, 2012

A Year With God, Day 95 of 366

This is my 100th blog post.  Yay, me!  I guess.

I have honestly not put as much time and effort into this bog as I would like.  I just never seem to have the time and energy for it.

But even the few minutes I do find to devote to it help me clear my mind and feel better about things.  So I still consider this to be effective.

I don't write well when I'm stressed.  I don't write well when there are distractions, like other people around me.  I am not sure how to overcome that problem.  I can sometimes focus on my writing to the point where I forget anyone else is there.  But then that person wants to talk to me, and gets upset that I'm not paying attention . . .


But that's not the point I wanted to make.  I really feel that God led me to create this blog, and I am grateful that He did so.

No comments:

Post a Comment