Friday, April 13, 2012

A Year With God, Day 104 of 366

Today was a day of ominous clouds and  things to do.  I got called in to work, which is a good thing, though I'd rather be home, to be honest.

But I am glad to be working, and to be earning money to help support my family.  I remind myself why I do this, and it makes it easier.

Not to say that I don't enjoy my work, but it's hard to be away from my home and my small family.  I am beginning to realize how much of a motivation it is, having someone else's welfare to worry about.  I guess that's how God feels about us.  We are his family, and His family is enormous.

I work hard for the benefit of my husband.  How much more would I be willing to work if I loved a million people as much as I loved my husband.

I am tired, and my brain is fuzzy.  Another advantage of working--it makes me sleep better.

No comments:

Post a Comment