Monday, April 30, 2012

A Year With God, Day 120 of 366

So, the last few days, I have had the song, 'Manic Monday' stuck in my head.  The girl in it complais about all the stuff she has to do, and how her life is always so busy and stressful.  And then she wishes it was Sunday, 'That's my fun day, my I don't have to run day.'

That's how Sunday should be for believers.  Going to church should be a fun thing-- something to look forward to instead of a chore one has to do. 

I occasionally feel like staying home, instead of going to church on Sunday.  Sometimes, I do stay home.  But whenever I make myself go, I'm always glad I did.  There's something refreshing about beuing in God's house, surrounded by people who believe in Him. 

It might be hard to make myself go to church, especially after I haven't gone for a while.  But once I do, I remember what a fun day Sunday is, and I want to go back next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment