Saturday, April 21, 2012

A Year With God, Day 111 of 366 (belated)

Yesterday, I talked about how I like my job.  But today is my day off, and I am in bliss at the thought.  I am going to do laundry, then laze around and spend time with my husband all day.  Then cook a nice dinner for the both of us, and get to bed before midnight.

And tomorrow morning, I will be going to church.  I thought I would have to work a morning shift, but I got the call yesterday, that they found someone else to cover it.

And once again, I think of how wise God is.  He tells us to take a day of rest each week.  And He tells us to spend some time in fellowship with others, praising Him and praying and meditating on His word.

And people need that.  I know I do.  Work is good, and rest is good, and God is good, and I need all of that in my life, and in the proper balance.

No comments:

Post a Comment