Saturday, April 7, 2012

A Year With God, Day 98 of 366

Today, there was sun.  It's always nice to see the sun after a lot of rain . . . or snow.  It's like the rainbow, a promise of hope.

Funny thing about hope, I can be beat down and I can think I'm done hoping, and then there's a sunny after noon, or I find a quarter on the sidewalk, or some small thing happens, and without even thinking about it, I have hope again.

Hope springs eternal . . isn't that the saying?  It's true, though.  It really is. 

Funny, too how the same things come up in my life, and it's like I'm seeing them for the first time.  I have talked several times about hope here, and yet I am still surprised by it.

I think there's some deep meaning behind that, but I don't know what it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment